HTML Nuffnang

Friday, July 25, 2008

“You Either Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain.”


Yes, finally I've watched it
Right before my moral studies class started
I thought I was gonna be late but
thank god everything went smooth & got in class 5-10 mins early =)

I must say *thumbs up*
Really worth paying 8 bucks and spending 2 1/2 hours in the cinema
The joker certainly keeps u in suspense wondering what is he gonna do next ..
And you're definitely wondering how batman is gonna clear up his mess ! haha
I actually felt sad for batman ! The love of his life died .
Well I didn't cry to my surprise. Usually I get all emo up lol


Sometimes the Joker really freaks me out .
And not forgetting the two-face too . Man, make-up nowadays are really powerful huh ?

And I was in moral studies -
cause we need to have an idea what are we gonna do for our assignment
and I was like thinking here & there ..
Sean & Han yang says " Why So Serious ? "
And this quote is like flooding the internet. omg !


And Christian Bale looks hotttttttt !
Damn I found out he is married already .
Just check out the scene he was driving the Lamborghini
Sean, Chien & Jenny was like ==" looking at how me & hazel drool at him XD
Well that's what girls do when you're young right ?
p/s : Boys I know u feel the same when watching mariah carey =P

In Loving Memory of Heath Ledger
I believe this is his best show ever =)

And my fav quote from the film
"“You Either Die A Hero,
Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain.”"



Donut Monster XD


SY is listening to : Chris Brown - Forever
SY is watching this series : Wasabi Mon Amour
SY is busy : College sure never stops giving u task !

Signing out,
SY,
Have fate ! Have hope ! Look forward .....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...