HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, July 03, 2008

what is going on ?


College pretty much just started.
I still miss semester 1 =(
Hadri seems to be MIA and now out of nowhere I seem to be the class rep with Kush
At least you won't see drama of whos sending back the attendance file no more back then lol
And our timetable is so upside down inside out
Long hours of classes on Mon and Tue
And a 3 hours class in the evening for Thu (which I'm complaining due to the parking problem)
Let me try using my wits and tricks to see if I can change it =P
And our classroom is so freezing cold. How on earth wearing shorts ? dresses or skirts ?
The damaged to the skin's moisture *turns head*
Somehow I feel like taking photos now .
Buh bye people

P/s : This post was posted after watching Ikram updating his blog with 3 posts . lolx

SY is listening to : Leona Lewis - Angel
SY is watching this series : I seem to be out of series lolx , But I do watch 20% of a Wimbledon matches every night.
SY is busy : Dealing with college & more .. .more I tell you ..

Signing out,
SY,
Cut the crap, and talk straight !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...