HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

quickies !

(Did some photography over the holidays)


College starts back already !
Definitely hard to set back the sleeping time.
I was sleeping like at 5 am during holidays
while during college days, I wake up around 6.30 am
MY GOD how long it took me to get off bed.

and we got back our tax paper. before that,
(during lunch time)


And I'm running to you baby
You are the only one who saved me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me

Mr.Simon : You two are going to get it from me later .
SY : what did we do ? *blur*
Hazel : ya ... what?
Mr.Simon : Your PT2 !!

SY : hahhahah "fei lou" already ? *sometimes I tend to laugh at the wrong time*
"fei lou" is actually fat guy in cantonese. But used as metaphor refering to fail

Mr.Simon : Enjoy your last meal ..
SY & Hazel : *swallows saliva*

And ended up both of us got 80 % and above. Me got 86% =D
and we were worried the whole time cause he kept giving us the "YOUR DEAD" look
I thought since my lecturer was going to kill me, expected 50 ? 60 ?
Cause god-knows what was I doing before PT2 .
Like just touching here & there in all subjects

Bah, enough. MOCK is in 2 weeks time already.
And I thought I just sat for my PT2 =P

SY is listening to :
James Morrison - You Make It Real For Me
SY is watching this series : Last One Standing - Episode 11
SY is busy : trying to spend time adequately on everything XD

Signing out,
SY,
When all my faith has gone, you bring it back to me <3

P/S : aren't the photos pretty ? =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...