HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday P.O.S.T.

did I mention these few days are just ..

BLOODY HOT DAY



When I was taking a nap in my room,
I think my whole body sweat like nobody's business.
My god, it's either we're having a drought or global warming or possibly both =="

..................................................................................................................................



Currently watching this 2 series. Must say, loving both the series =)

..................................................................................................................................

EDC classes have finally started.
at first I almost fallen asleep as I was staying up for the past nights
but thank god my tax lecturer gives us sufficient breaks
and tax class is quite relaxing. As in not stress out making u panic, etc
Just doing at your own pace completing the question.
I think that should be revision class right ?
What's the god-damn rush if you don't learn anything or not enjoying it =P

Anyway, we got back our tax paper for MOCK exams.
My first 90% above paper in sem 2 .
92.5 %


Didn't expect that but definitely motivates me for finals.

........................................................................................................................................

Cut my hair already. Like finally right ?
So far receiving all positive comments .
Will post more if I'm free or in the mood.

Think I better go to bed now before dad nags me =="
See ya people



SY is listening to : David Archuleta - Crush.
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch your breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do

SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode7),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 2)


SY is busy : trying to get all fire-up for finals in Decemeber. One More Month !!!

Signing out,
SY,
are u holding back ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...