HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


(I'm quite high while blogging this .. so bear with me XD)


Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story
Baby, just say yes
[Taylor Swift - Love Story]

I thought the song was ok but after I saw the video
I'm blown away ...
Click here to watch the official video
(I wanna have that hairstyle when I get married)
and also the live performance at Country Music Awards
(you have to wait till the end till she change her dress to the pretty white one)
Click here to watch the live performance

..........................................................................................................


Was studying audit just now.
P/s : Pleased with my audit mock paper. Simplicity LOL
After finishing for the day suddenly my phone was playing this song
AirSupply - Goodbye which was this really old but powerful song.
And there I go dancing and singing in my room. Now I'm so awake LOL

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to say but goodbye

[AirSupply - Goodbye]

Actually I found this track in my brother's folder *steals* XD

...........................................................................................................................

Alright need to post up some questions in my lecturer's blog then head to bed
I'm so so looking forward for tmw's breakfast ham+cheese+omelet sandwich
YUMMY !

SY is listening to : Taylor Swift - Love Story
SY is watching this series : Gem Of Life (Episode20),
When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West (Episode 16`)
SY is busy : audit ! CHECK ! CHECK ! CHECK ! lol


Signing out,
SY,
I'm desperate to watch Twilight after finals . so hawwwwt =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...