HTML Nuffnang

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pre-CNY things-to-do

Pre-CNY things-to-do

1) tidying up my room
[Done - at least I think it is presentable to visitors]

2) Vacuum & wash my car
[Done - Ready to be given back to first owner aka big bro !]
BB is coming back this friday =D Bah kuh teh session !
NObody in college wants to eat it with me. My god ..? what happen ?
p/s : Mr.Simon - where are u ? LOL

After class, park my car out & started washing !
I even washed my second bro's Nissan car.
I'm having backaches already ! LOL
Hey cleaning up all the rims and vacuuming every single area in the car is tiring !

3) Complete studies for CNY shut-down [Pending]
F4 - still got 10 more computations to be completed =P
F5 - Tell u the truth, I haven touch anything related to F5. Honest ! haizz .
F6 - How can this end ? Past year ? notes ? LOL

4) Confirming attendance for gathering. [Pending]
my highschool one still need more contacts.
my college one still need to plan more on logistics! LOL

5) Load house with drinks & food [Done]
Fridge is loaded with can drinks & beer. Lots of beer LOL

6) Wash clothes [Pending]
I'll do it tomorrow then XD



Where can I find this cover ? *drools*
And I didn't know Max was so tall ! Even taller than U-know LOL

I'm learning to sing DBSK - Flower Lady
Just found the lyrics to correct myself

Max was singing 'Like flower my Lady"
and I thought it was "I promise my lady" LOL

Like flowers my Lady
odido gal su opge [you have been rooted in my heart]
nae shimjang ane purirul naeryoso [so you can’t go elsewhere]

*Stay with me nomu arumdaun [you’re so beautiful]
Shine your leaves gaduk pionajullae na [will you always bloom for me?]
man bol su itge Stay [So only I can see it, stay]
You stay

Always ...


aNOther news from my crash& burn hottie

Roger Federer is playing in the Australian Open now. New haircut I see ! Short one !

Looks tidy . Let's hope 2009 be a good one for RF ! =D

SY is listening to : DBSK - FLower Lady !!!
SY is watching this series : Gem of Life (ep63), Sweetness In The Salt, Ido(Episode11)
SY is busy : Trying to complete her list !

Signing out,
SY,
I end up looking for you, who has faded into the scenery,
Why is it this so fragrant, as if this is a dream?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hunny i don't think i can make it on friday:( i've got a scrabble tournament going on that day. but u guys have fun!

PS - can i pls have yr phone number?lol it's pretty redundant asking each other to msg when neither one of us even have the other's number!

SY said...

haha . Alright.
I've msg you in your msn.
It has my number there =)

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...