HTML Nuffnang

Friday, February 20, 2009

Song Il Gook

With a single kiss~ the day revitalizing~ a powerful pull
The second kiss, it sent a blow to your heart and it feels hot

Yeah~ I have you! You know you got it!

Yeah~ Come on! Come on!
I got you- Under my skin

[DBSK's Mirotic]


The more I watch the drama Emperor of the sea from time to time on tv,
I notice this guy looks very familiar.
I'm talking about the guy in the beard
And boy he plays a hot pirate in the drama . nyeheheheh

Haven officially started the drama. Mum is watching episode 38 though.

So today after college, did some research over this dude.
guess what I found ? LOL



He acted in the mega series as Jumong?
Bah, all makes sense now ! He's Jumong LOl



He acted in the movie Art of seduction
which is a romantic comedy between the 2 above.
Who's better in the game of love ?



And now he's acting in another mega drama called Kingdom of the winds
portraying the role of Jumong's Grandson who was said to be the God of War.
So you can imagine all the fighting scenes. Wooooooot !



Dammit, I find him very attractive. lol


SY is listening to : DBSK's Witch (Are You a Good girl?)

P/s : YES ! I managed to eat Bah Kuh Teh today !!!

Signing out,
SY,
I scored the highest for my F5 Acca paper. Woooot !!!!
And I have no idea what I was doing in the exam. Bad flu get good results ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...