HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eat. Sleep. Drama. House Chores

Aloha my beloved readers.
It didn't reach me close to realizing that many of my college buddies read my blog.
LOL thank you firstly =)

Anyway, I've been rotting at home.
EAT. SLEEP. DRAMA. HOUSE CHORES.

that pretty much explains what I have been doing for the past days.

But pretty much I'm so engross into watching 'Jumong'
Omg it's freaking nice ! Although it's 81 episodes
and I'm no where near the end , but I can't afford to skip skip and finish it in like days.
That was how I watch Gem Of Life.
You gotta admit, some parts of Gem Of Life were so boring right ?



Jumong was like wow ! amazing good ! stunning !
Finally understood why half of korea tune in to watch this drama.
every episode is almost #1 rating on korean tv in 2004.


SY is listening to : DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You (Jap)
SY is watching : Jumong - Episode 19, The Threshold Of A Persona - ID 精英 ” Episode 9
SY is busy doing : Eating Tune lolx

Signing out,
SY,
I do find it annoying ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...